1. Total Show Attendance X 0.16 = Number of Attendees Interested In Your Product
2. Number of Attendees Interested In Your Product X 0.45 = Number of Visitors to Your Booth
3. Number of Visitors to Your Booth ÷ Number of Hours of the Show = Number of Visitors Per Hour
4. Based on the length of your interactions, determine the Number of Attendees Per Hour that each of your staff can handle.
5. Number of Visitors Per Hour ÷ Number of Attendees Per Hour Per Staff = Optimum number of staff needed for your booth
“The behavior of salespeople and buyers at exhibitions also changes based on how many counters are available in an exhibit. For example, a 10’X20′ exhibit with only one counter produces less sales interactions than 10’X20′ exhibit with two counters. In the exhibits with two counters, the sales staff will have 25% to 60% more sales interactions with attendees.” By Allen Konopacki, CEIR Gurureport.